We thought we'd start our own blog since we are getting married this summer. We can then post wedding pictures and our travels along the way. It's great to be able to keep in touch with everyone.
That is a cute picture. I love your little wedding count down. It will be nice to have a blog and then you can have everyone go there to see your pics. Well talk to ya soon!
Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I'm at Amber's house hanging out so she wanted to show me. They are awesome. I miss having you here in .Montana Keep in touch. Love ya Jamie
2 comments:
That is a cute picture. I love your little wedding count down. It will be nice to have a blog and then you can have everyone go there to see your pics. Well talk to ya soon!
Hey Rachel,
Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I'm at Amber's house hanging out so she wanted to show me. They are awesome. I miss having you here in .Montana Keep in touch.
Love ya Jamie
Post a Comment