Grace Marie Perkins - Born April 12th @ 2:05 pm...she shares her birthday with her Grandpa Proud :) 6 lbs 5 oz 19 inches Brown hair with strawberry blond highlights
Aw newborns are so special. She is beauitful and perfect. Cherish every moment. They grow so fast. It seems like Gavin was just born and now he is a crazy 3 year old. I guess that is why we have more then one child. I can't wait to have a newborn in my house again.
Roses are red, Violets are blue, "Grace Marie" is a beauty and blessed having parents like YOU!
We loved her before we even met her. Now I understand what people meant when they told me "Being a grandparent is wonderful!" -- It is grand! It is a miracle! The "circle of life" continues. And we are so excited to be a part of your life.
All our love, (Grandma & Grandpa Proud) Theresa & John Proud April 2010
3 comments:
Aw newborns are so special. She is beauitful and perfect. Cherish every moment. They grow so fast. It seems like Gavin was just born and now he is a crazy 3 year old. I guess that is why we have more then one child. I can't wait to have a newborn in my house again.
Dear Rachel and Darrell,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
"Grace Marie" is a beauty
and blessed having parents like YOU!
We loved her before we even met her. Now I understand what people meant when they told me "Being a grandparent is wonderful!" -- It is grand! It is a miracle! The "circle of life" continues. And we are so excited to be a part of your life.
All our love,
(Grandma & Grandpa Proud)
Theresa & John Proud
April 2010
Wow! how precious. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment